So, I haven’t posted to this blog in a few light years. After making some life-changing cookies, I decided it was time to jump back in. It may sound strange, but I don’t typically eat my own baked goods. Don’t get me wrong, they are good….I taste to ensure their goodness and move on. I bake for the pure joy of it. Serious.
So these cookies have changed my life, in that I have eaten three of them since they came out of the oven…and there are more in my future.
Here’s the scoop on how to change your life via a cookie.
1.5 cups of room temp to soft unsalted butter (3 sticks)
2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 small boxes of vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz box)
Mix (I use my 6qt Kitchen Aid, she’s a beaute!)
1.5 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
4 cups flour
1.5 cups of mini MnM’s, chocolate chips, or whatever floats your boat
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In mixer bowl combine butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pudding mix
- Add eggs, one at a time
- Add vanilla
- Cream until smooth
- Mix in the vanilla pudding, baking soda, and salt
- Mix flour one cup at a time to avoid chaos
- Hand mix in MnM’s to avoid crushing (mix will be THICK)
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets
- Bake 9-10 minutes
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before devouring or transferring to a cooling rack