This is a quick and easy recipe for a meatless Monday or for Carbfest! I also made bacon wrapped chicken tenders to go with this pasta. Bacon + anything = devine delisiousness!
4 tsp olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
4 T butter
1/2 t salt
1 t pepper
6 cups chicken stock
1 lb angel hair pasta
2 cups parmesan cheese (there’s always room for more cheese!)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
4 T chopped fresh parsley
In large pan add olive oil and garlic, cook just until tender. Add butter, salt, pepper and chicken stock. Raise heat to high and get it to a boil.
Add the pasta and cook to al dente. Reduce heat to medium and mix in cheese. Once completely melted turn off heat and stir in cream and parsley.
I love all sorts of cheesecake……I love Oreo cookies……I love these little cheesecakes. Super fast, easy and DELISH!
1 pkg your favorite Oreo cookies (regular, double stuff or holiday) 30 whole cookies/the rest crushed
4-8oz. pkgs of cream cheese (room temp)
1 c sugar
1 t vanilla
4 large eggs lightly beaten (room temp)
1 cup sour cream
pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 275. Place cupcake liners in muffin tins then place one whole cookie in each tin.
In large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on med-hi speed, scraping down sides of bowl.
Slowly beat in eggs then sour cream and salt.
Stir in crushed cookies.
Divide batter evenly into each cup nearly to the top. Bake cheesecakes 15 minutes, then rotate them in oven and bake an additional 10-13 minutes.
Transfer to cooling rake when done, then refirdgerate a few hours before serving.
Who doesn’t like shortbread and caramel? I will eat caramel on just about anything. These bars a a little piece of caramel heaven.
1 lb SALTed butter (room temp)
1 c sugar
1 1/2 c powdered sugar
2 T vanilla
4 c flour
14 oz. caramel candies (or homemade caramel)
1/3 c milk
1/2 t vanilla
1 T coarse sea salt
- In large owl combine butter and sugars until creamy. Add vanilla and mix. Slowly add flour until combined.
- Spray 9×13 pan
- Press about 1/3 of crust mix into pan evenly and bake at 325 for 20 minutes
- Place remaining dough in refridgerator to chill
- Place unwrapped caramels in microwave safe bowl and heat for one minute
- Continue heating in 30 second intervals until smooth
- When crust is finished cooking pour caramel over crust
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt over caramel
- Sprinkle remaining chilled dough over salted caramel
- Replace pan to the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
These bars are delicious, really really delicious!!! Enjoy!