This was the second pie I made for the family reunion last weekend. Fast and easy…..seems to be my cooking motto!
1 single pie crust
3 cups fresh blackberries
8 oz. sour cream
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tbs. flour
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Prepare pie pasty, prick botton generously to allow gas to rise
3. Bake 8 minutes with pasty lined in foil. Remove foil and bake for additional 6 minutes
4. In large bowl combine sour cream, sugar, flour, salt
5. Add washed blackberries and fold into batter
6. Transfer blackberry mixture to pie crust
7. Cover pie crust edges with foil and bake 25 minutes
8. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes. Filling will be set and bubbly.
9. Cool on a wire rack, then cover and chill within 2 hours