- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of tightly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup broken up pretzel pieces
In seperate bowl mix dry indredients:flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In mixing bowl add butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy. On low speed, slowly add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat to combine, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add the flour mixture and beat just until mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and preztels. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop out well rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough. Leave about 2 inches between each ball. Bake for 9 minutes. If you prefer crispier cookies increase the baking time by 1-2 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing.