I never had a hashbrown casserole until we moved to Iowa. These make a great sidedish and take very little effort and time.
- 1 can reduced fat cream of potato soup
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 T flour
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1 pkg frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt. Add in potatoes and cheese.
A nice add in at this point might be diced precooked ham….would make a great breakfast meal all by itself!
Pour mixture into (PAM sprayed) 13×9 baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Paprika.
Bake, uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes.
I made the pork medallions with the hashbrown casserole and a vegi. Baked in the oven together….sshhhh!!