So, I had a ham steak that had to be used. So I pulled all of my food resources together and scoured for a delish recipe. I found chicken tetrazzini and thought I could totally swap out the chicken for ham. It worked!! I had seven people eating dinner so I had to double the recipe. Best part is….all of this stuff is typically in my panrty! Enjoy! 😉
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, saute chopped onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup, water, and shredded cheese. Heat mixture until cheese melts, stirring often.
- Add ham, cooked and drained pasta, chopped pimento, and chopped parsley to saucepan; stir.
- Stir until heated through, serve hot!